[ontolog-forum] Today's call

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Michael Maximilien <maxim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:48:03 -0700

Hi Peter,

Just FYI since I had RSVP for today's call that I will not be able to attend.

I did mention that this call was going on to a few colleagues (David Spellmeyer) so don't be surprised if other IBMers join...

Looking forward to the next one on Semantic Web Services.  Take care,

E. M. Maximilien, Ph.D.
IBM Almaden Research Center
San Jose, CA USA
maxim@xxxxxxxxxx
Homepage: http://maximilien.org

----- Forwarded by Michael Maximilien/Almaden/IBM on 08/25/2005 10:44 AM -----
"Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ontolog-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

08/18/2005 12:56 PM
Please respond to
"[ontolog-forum] "

ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings of the Thu 2005-08-18 Conference Call

Thanks for all who were able to join us. A small group ... but
great discussion today.

See proceedings at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_08_18

Next week's call will be on Thu 2005.08.25 starting at 10:30 am
PDT and that that will be the Ontolog Scheduled Discussion
session on: "Healthcare Informatics Landscapes, Roadmaps, and
Blueprints: Towards a Business Case Strategy for Large Scale
Ontology Projects" with Rex Brook (Moderator) and a distinguished
panel: BobSmith, BrandNiemann, DavidWhitten, MarcWine, MarkMusen
(& pending - BrettTrusko, RoyMorgan, RamSriram.)

Mark your calendars now (if you haven't already) and please refer
to details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_08_25

Best regards.  =ppy