[ontolog-forum] Tutorials at the Nov. 2003 Meeting/Workshop

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:25:57 -0700
During our conference call earlier today, discussions about offering tutorials were made. We also talked about whether or not we are charging for the tutorials during the coming face-to-face meeting.

See details of that discussion (and a subsequent post of mine) at:

If you are interested in attending the sessions, please post and tell us:

1. what kind of tutorials would you like to see offered.

2. Comments/suggestions on the matter of charging people, so that those who are making the effort to present these tutorials can be appropriately remunerated.

Thanks & regards,
PPY