Re: [ontolog-forum] Roles in the UBL Trading Cycle

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: MDaconta@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:48:31 EST
Hi Leo,

Any URLs on those references?  If not, I'll google for them. (Can
I use google as a verb?  Or is that a trademark violation?) ;^)

In a message dated 3/6/2003 1:36:53 PM US Mountain Standard Time, lobrst@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I tend to agree. In fact, when developing an ontology's taxonomic backbone, I
would try to adhere to Guarino and Welty's OntoClean methodology (now merged
with Methontology): see the article

Guarino, Nicola and Chris Welty. 2002. Evaluating Ontological Decisions with
OntoClean. Communications of the ACM. 45(2):61-65. New York:ACM Press.

- Mike
Michael C. Daconta
Chief Scientist, Advanced Programs Group
McDonald Bradley, Inc.
www.daconta.net