RE: [ontolog] ontology tools and an ontology repository?

To: "'ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Lee, Shiang-Yu" <shiang-yu.lee@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:11:34 -0800
That's indeed very hard to do.    (01)

However, there is a very simple solution: one can simply create a Tag in XML
called, perhaps <kif: encoding>. The KIF code can then be stored there and
retrieved for use at will.    (02)

Shiang-yu Lee, Ph. D.
Architecture and eBusiness, Information Systems
Boeing Commercial Airplanes    (03)

P.O. Box 3707,  M/S 2R-97
Seattle, WA 98124-2207
(206)-544-5252 (phone)