[ontolog] Ontology Approach [was Re: [soul] Minutes from the UBL-LCSC Mi

To: ubl-ontolog@xxxxxxxx, ubl-lcsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:56:31 -0700
Leo,    (01)

We had our weekly ubl-lcsc conference call this morning.    (02)

In view of the desire, the politics and the general readiness of ubl and/or
ubl-lcsc to
systematically adopt the ontological approach, I suggested, and was agreed at
the lcsc meeting that
we keep that in the "back burner" for now. We can revisit it if and when the
group can perceive the
real need for it later. For now, I don't feel the setting is conducive to
volunteer contribution.    (03)

The minutes of today's call (by Lisa Seaburg) can be found
at http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/admindocs/minutes11june02.htm    (04)

My personal thanks to you, once again, for your time, effort and contribution.    (05)

Really appreciate it!   -ppy
...    (06)

ALL:    (07)

Thanks to those who had shown interested and contributed to the effort.    (08)

I am going to close the current discussion and change the address of the
[ontolog] list from
<ubl-ontolog@xxxxxxxx> to <ontolog@xxxxxxxx>, and am re-inviting people who are
individually
interested to participate to join that; taking the discussion offline from the
ubl/ubl-lcsc
activities (as resolved.)    (09)

If you would like to subscribe and contribute to this [ontolog] discussion,
please send me an
e-mail at <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>, off-line, so that I can subscribe you to the
list.    (010)

Regards,
PPY    (011)

P.S. this will be my last post to <ubl-ontolog>.   -ppy
--    (012)

"Peter P. Yim" wrote to the [soul-talk] list Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:51:28 -0700:    (013)

--
An archive of the [ubl-ontolog] postings can be found
at http://ubl.cim3.org/lists/ubl-ontolog/    (015)