[ontolog] conference call 30-May-2002

To: ubl-ontolog@xxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:34:09 -0700
1.  Further to our discussion at the lcsc meeting this morning, we are going to
have one more
"ontology subgroup" conference call before the Minneapolis face-to-face. This
will be at:    (01)

  Date : Thursday 5/30/2002
  Time: 10:00-11:00 am PDT (California Time).
  The numbers to call are:
        954 797 0718 (international)
        877 322 9648 (U.S.)
        Participant code 956 824    (02)

2.  The key purposes of the call is to tie down our plans for the F2F and also
to get the work
towards establishing a position paper going. Therefore, please join the call if
you possibly can,
even if you don't plan to be in Minneapolis next week.    (03)

3.  Leo Obrst can only join us at the second half of the hour due to a meeting
conflict, but it is
nice to be able to have him on the call. We can present him, in person, with
what we would like to
see in the ontology tutorial and the rest of his presentation.    (04)

4.  Sue Probert also has a conflict. But, as discussed, maybe you (Sue, and
Mike?) and I (plus
whoever is interested,) can call into the above number, and do a pre-call
discussion. That way, I
can relay your input to the rest of the group. As agreed, we'll call in at
9:00am PDT.  Will talk
to you then, Sue (and Mike?).    (05)

5. Lastly, please respond to Kurt's questionnaire,
see http://ubl.cim3.org/lists/ubl-ontolog/0205/msg00011.html
if you haven't had a chance to. Thanks.    (06)

Regards,
PPY

--
An archive of the [ubl-ontolog] postings can be found
at http://ubl.cim3.org/lists/ubl-ontolog/    (08)