Re: [ontolog] A mini-program on ontological approaches at the next UBL

To: Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Eve L. Maler" <eve.maler@xxxxxxx>, Sue Probert <sue.probert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gregory, Arofan" <arofan.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leo Obrst <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>, Michael Adcock <Michael.Adcock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marion Royal <marion.royal@xxxxxxx>, Jack Park <jackpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ray Seddigh <ray.seddigh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ron Schuldt <ron.l.schuldt@xxxxxxxx>, "Burcham, Bill" <Bill_Burcham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ubl-ontolog@xxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 00:40:57 -0700
Thanks to Eve, Tim and all who had helped with it, I trust we do have a
mini-program on our Minneapolis
F2F meeting agenda now. I would like to get everyone addressed here to help
work out how we could best
use this precious face-time allotted.    (01)

Three things I'm planning to do, shortly --    (02)

1.  I'll create a mini-distribution list for this ontology discussion (first
task will be to fine tune
the agenda for this mini-ontology-program). I shall start by including all
names that are on this
message's distribution. Therefore, if you would like to opt-out, or if there
are others who are
interested to be added to the list, please write me directly.
The address for this [ontolog] list will be <ubl-ontolog@xxxxxxxx> once that
gets set up.    (03)

2.  I would like to kick-off this discussion with a conference call . We can do
it this coming Thursday
(5/23/2002) 9:00-9:45 am PDT (California Time).
The numbers to call are:
        954 797 0718 (international)
        877 322 9648 (U.S.)
        Participant code 956 824
Kindly let me know (if possible) whether or not you will be participating in
this call at the time
indicated above. I expect this to be the only real-time call for the group
prior to the f2f; we'll try
to handle the rest over the [ontolog] e-mail list.    (04)

3. Prior to our Thursday (5/23) call, I'll post an updated draft agenda of this
mini-program to the
list.    (05)

Best regards,
PPY

"Peter P. Yim" wrote Tue, 14 May 2002 00:35:34 -0700:    (07)

--
An archive of the [ubl-ontolog] postings can be found
at http://ubl.cim3.org/lists/ubl-ontolog/    (09)