ontoiop-forum

[ontoiop-forum] [OT] IPR - was: OntoIOp teleconference (n.55): Wed 2014.

To: OntoIOp open discussion <ontoiop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 18:02:40 -0700
Dear Maria,    (01)

In light of your (probably automatically attached) email message
footer, stating that your message is subject to the UCT ICT policies
and e-mail disclaimer, I would like to draw your attention to the
prevailing Open IPR Policy, applicable to all work contributed to this
open mailing list (or other parts of the ONTOLOG Collaborative Work
Environment) - see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32    (02)

Please confirm that there is no incompatibility in those two policies
concerned (for your earlier, and future) posts made in a similar
manner. In case you find these to be in conflict, may I suggest you
either disable the footer, or use another email address to subscribe
to this mailing list.    (03)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (04)

Peter Yim
Co-convener, ONTOLOG