ontoiop-forum

Re: [ontoiop-forum] OntoIOp teleconference (n.49): Wed 2013.12.18

To: OntoIOp open discussion <ontoiop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Maria Keet <Keet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 11:09:13 +0000
Dear All,    (01)

My apologies that I won't be able to make it for the meeting (again). This time
it's not due to the, by now common, flaky internet connections, but I'm in
transit to move from UKZN to the University of Cape Town to take up a new
position as senior lecturer there.     (02)

Congratulations to you all for making it to the next stage with OntoIOP with
OMG!    (03)

Regards,
Maria    (04)

Dr. C. Maria Keet
Senior Lecturer
School of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science
University of KwaZulu-Natal
Durban, South Africa
tel: +27 31 260 1035
fax: +27 31 260 7001