ontoiop-forum

Re: [ontoiop-forum] transition to open archives for the OntoIOp workgrou

To: OntoIOp Working Group <ontoiop-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, OntoIOp open discussion <ontoiop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 00:14:15 -0700
ERRATA: ... the opening line should read:    (01)

//
Further to the decision at today's OntoIOp work group meeting (n.42) -
ref. http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum//ontoiop-forum/2013-09/msg00000.html#nid045
- that we will transition from putting our general working material in
the team-only (pw-protected) archives, to putting them into our open
archives from this point onwards,

=ppy