ontoiop-forum

[ontoiop-forum] Welcome to the archived mailing list

To: ontoiop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:40:30 -0700
Fyi ...    (01)

As agreed in our 6-Jun-2012 OntoIOp Team Conference Call, all
technical discussion (that are directly related to ISO) will now be
openly archived. This new [ontoiop-forum] archived mailing list will
be providing a part of that workspace for such discussion.    (02)

I have automatically subscribed everyone who is currently on the
[ontoiop-wg] list already.    (03)

Since this is an "open" list, feel free to invite others who are
interested in the "Ontology Interoperability and Integration
(OntoIOp)" subject matter to subscribe to this list. Subscription (and
other list maintenance functions) is accessible at the listinfo page
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/mailman/listinfo/ontoiop-forum    (04)

Regards. =ppy
Peter Yim (list admin)