onion-forum

[onion-forum] First ONION Review Conference - Monday 18 December 6.00 pm

To: onion-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Carl Mattocks" <carlmattocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 17:59:43 -0500 (EST)

Administrivia
Thank you for being patient with me as I learn how to leverage our
collaboration toolset. If you have any issues with the toolset, or
anything else, please email onion-forum-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
contact me directly carlmattocks@xxxxxxxxx    (01)

Event Announcement :
First ONION Review Conference - Monday 18 December 6.00 pm [USA EST]
approximate duration 1 hour    (02)

Agenda :
Review & Refine ONION Community of Practice Charter - all attendees
Assess Impact of Relating Business Centric Methodology to ITSM / COBIT /
Information Security - lead by Chair of OASIS BCM TC    (03)

note: First version of the reference model that contains the proposed
relationships is stored on the ONION shared drive .    (04)

Conference Room Number is : 5695640
Skype number:+99008275695640
US call # 1-712-432-4000
Europe, call:
    Austria     0820 400 01562
    Belgium    0703 59 984
    France     0826 100 266
    Germany  01805 00 7620
    UK            0870 119 2350    (05)

--
Carl Mattocks
Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC