onion-forum

[onion-forum] Ontolog Event Thu 26-Oct-06 [was - Re: Who, Why , What of

To: carlmattocks@xxxxxxxxxxx, "ONION project discussion" <onion-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: sadams@xxxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, pjalagna@xxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:12:39 -0700
Thank you, Carl, for passing along the invitation for this very
informative and important
talk, which will take place later today.    (01)

Please review other details, and be prepared to point your web browser
to the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_10_26
during the session.    (02)

Kindly drop me a note (offline to <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> with your name,
affiliation, title and location) if you are planning to attend. I need
the input to make sure we have enough conference lines reserved for
everyone. ... I look forward to having you at the session.    (03)

Regards.  =ppy    (04)

Peter Yim
Ontolog, Co-convener,

To Post: mailto:onion-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx