okmds-org

Re: [okmds-org] OKMDS Panel Session Thu 2008.04.17 - preparation

To: "Jeff Conklin" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Simon Buckingham Shum" <sbs@xxxxxxx>, "Eric Yeh" <yeh@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Jack Park" <jack.park@xxxxxxx>
Cc: OKMDS Organizing Committee <okmds-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:55:23 -0700
Jeff, Simon, Eric & Jack,    (01)

Once again, thank you all so very much for a fantastic session yesterday.    (02)

The mp3 audio archives is up now, and linked to the session page ...
see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_04_17    (03)

Kindly review and let me know if you have question.    (04)

Thanks to Simon for posting the additional resources. Besides posting
additional thoughts to the [okmds-convene] list and invoke further
discussion, please free to add them to the session page (under
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_04_17#nid1DYU
), epsecially if you want people who will be viewing the session
archives to have ready access to those material too.    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (06)

P.S. I'll work on marking up the audio archive for podcast and making
a post on the proceedings later.  =ppy