okmds-org

Re: [okmds-org] in case you hadn't seen .....

To: "Faget, Nancy" <nfaget@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "Robinson, Paulette" <RobinsonP@xxxxxxx>, OKMDS Organizing Committee <okmds-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:19:43 -0700
Thank you very much, Nancy.    (01)

Susan pointed to a GovTech article about it earlier, but, the link you
shared - with the full audio/video archive of the session is just
wonderful. I have yet to go through the whole 1.5+ Hours of the
session, but having scanned through various segments of the video, I
know already that I should get back to it in more detail.    (02)

Would you be kind enough to post that to the [okmds-forum]
<mailto:okmds-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and share it with the entire
sub-community, please. (... maybe along with the GovTech article link
too.)    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy