okmds-org

Re: [okmds-org] [yak@collab] Re: Sandia research on the best way to solv

To: "Ken Baclawski" <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jack Park" <jack.park@xxxxxxx>
Cc: OKMDS Organizing Committee <okmds-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 23:11:53 -0800
Ken,    (01)

Thank you for the message.    (02)

Let me include Jack Park into the conversation. Jack and I are working
to put the panel together for that session.
With this ongoing thread (at <yak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) we may get
some more ideas on how to present that session.    (03)

Since you know your work (and we don't), you might want to check out
what's being discussed at that 'wicked problem' thread now, and give
us your take. See thread starting at:
http://collab.blueoxen.net/forums/cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=yak&i=47506CEF.1070809@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    (04)

( ... I captured the above link from the opening message of the thread
from Peter Jones, but noticed that it didn't quite lead me to the
messages archives. Before I go ask Eugene, do you have any clue, Jack?
Are they archiving the discussions?)    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy