okmds-org

Re: [okmds-org] Subscribers added to km-gov mailing list.

To: "OKMDS Organizing Committee" <okmds-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 18:27:27 -0800
Ken / Kurt,    (01)

While this online discourse will be cross-posted to and can be *read*
by subscribers of both the [okmds-convene] and the [KMgiv]  lists,
please mention that those who would want to *participate in the
discussion* should make sure they are subscribed to [okmds-convene]
and post their contribution to <okmds-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.    (02)

To become a subscriber to the [okmds-convene] forum,    (03)

1. one should make sure that he/she is already a member of [KMgov] or
[ontolog-forum], and    (04)

1a. e-mail Jeanne Holm <jeanne.holm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> to join the [KMgov] list, or    (05)

1b. to join [ontolog-forum], please refer to membership information at
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid1J    (06)

2. subscribe oneself to the [okmds-convene] listserv by sending a
blank e-mail to <okmds-convene-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> from one's
participating e-mail address, and following instructions on email that
ensues from the mailing list system (make sure those messages don't
get caught by your spam filter, though!)    (07)

2a. e-mail <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> if there is any question.    (08)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (09)

P.S. please jump in, Jeanne, if I missed anything ...
also: the invitation & instructions to join can also be found at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OKMDS#nid1590
--    (010)