okmds-org

Re: [okmds-org] OKMDS Launch Event - Thu 2007.11.08 - preparation

To: "Jeanne Holm" <jeanne.holm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "OKMDS Organizing Committee" <okmds-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:11:41 -0800
Jeanne et al.,    (01)

I have added KMWG to the OKMDS homepage and other pages, and
characterized the OKMDS initiative as a collaboration between NASA,
Ontolog, and the Federal Knowledge Management Working Group (KMWG) ...
the way you have it in your abstract and today's slides. Also
abrreviated as (alt.) : "OKMDS -- a Joint NASA-Ontolog-KMWG
Initiative" at places.    (02)

Please check it out, and let me know if there is any question.    (03)

Regards.  =ppy