okmds-org

Re: [okmds-org] Next pass on our draft charter

To: "OKMDS Organizing Committee" <okmds-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 19:39:12 -0800
I moved Kurt's (and Ken's) conversation over to this thread ... which
should be more relevant to the subject,    (01)

Thanks, Kurt and Ken. We are about 2 days to the Launch, and there is
still time to clean up our charter -- because by launch time, this
mission statement will represent the collaborative effort and
consensus of this organizing committee. Therefore, if anyone feels
they could tighten it up some more, please step up ... and let's do it
between now and tomorrow night.    (02)

See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OKMDS#nid152K    (03)

> [KWC] I'm not sure that the terms Knowledge Management and
> Knowledge Development are the same, even though they are used
> interchangeably on the wiki page.    (04)

[ppy]  I believe Susan put that in originally (probably for a reason.)
Was there a point in that usage, Susan, or should we keep it as
"Knowledge Management" for consistency?    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy