okmds-org

Re: [okmds-org] 5th Organizing Committee Meeting Tue 2007.10.30

To: "OKMDS Organizing Committee" <okmds-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 11:32:21 -0800
Jeanne,    (01)

Thank you for the heads up ... have a wonderful trip, and a safe and
comfortable flight back!  (Hate to do this to you, but it would be
wonderful if you could work on the 11/8 content before you get
airbound.)    (02)

 ... By the way, are we all lined up to do 2nd Life for the 11/8 event too?    (03)

Thanks in advance.=ppy