okmds-org

[okmds-org] Discussion workspace created

To: okmds-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:21:01 -0700
Hi Fellow OKMDS Organizing Committee Members,    (01)

As promised at our first meeting, I have just created two
archived mailing lists for this OKMDS initiative:    (02)

1. [okmds-org] - the conversation workspace to support the OKMDS
Organizing Committee discussion (which has a password protected
archive; ... I'll e-mail everyone the password under separate
cover), and    (03)

2. [okmds-convene] - the community forum to support the "Ontology
in Kowledge Management & Decision Support (OKMDS)" discussion ...
which will be for the participants (we shall refer to them as
"conveners") engaged in the discourse.    (04)

I assume you have all received (from the system) the subscription
notifications already. Let me know if there is any question.    (05)

Regards.  =ppy