mini-series-org

[EarthScienceOntolog] forum creation test

To: mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 20:27:18 -0700
The [mini-series-org] archived mailing list, the open mailing list
that we will use for organizing and planning of our upcoming
"EarthScienceOntolog mini-series" has now been created.    (01)

Note that this list features an open message archive, and will be used
for other Ontolog hosted mini-series organization and planning work as
well.    (02)

This is a test.    (03)

--
P.S.  It is recommended that you save this posting address
<mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> to your address book; set your mail

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki
Project homepage: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EarthScienceOntolog    (05)