mini-series-org

[mini-series-org] forum creation test

To: mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: CIM3 SysAdmin <admin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 11:42:14 -0700
The [mini-series-org] archived mailing list, the open mailing list
that we will use for organizing and planning our upcoming mini-series
has now been created.    (01)

Note that this list features an open message archive, and will be used
for other Ontolog hosted mini-series organization and planning work as
well.    (02)

This is a test.    (03)

--
P.S.  It is recommended that you save this posting address
<mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> to your address book; set your mail