iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] SWAO SIG July 7 meeting?

To: iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 00:46:11 +0100
I have been working on the assumption of a July 7 (first Monday) meeting.

So I guess we need to get the notice out tomorrow (Wednesday).

Again we should use the previous agenda as the basis for this one. Any additions / tweaks to the agenda over and above that?

I see we haven't posted the "outcome" notes from this meeting and I don't have them to hand, but I recall offering my (EDM Council's) GoToMeeting in the absence of anything else for this month's call.

Let me know if someone has a preferred alternative before about mid-day Eastern time tomorrow, otherwise I propose we go with that this time. This has the disadvantage that some corporate firewalls (a minority) don't work with it, and it's not a long term solution as it's not my own to hand out, and it has a limit of 25 attendees.

Mike