iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] move SWAO SIG meeting to 10 am EDT, Monday, May 12? Also

To: IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Stefano Borgo <stefano.borgo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:14:14 +0200
rescheduling is ok with me also
Stefano

On 17 Apr 2014, at 15:55, Obrst, Leo J. <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Folks,

Because there is a schedule conflict between the IAOA Executive Council meeting and the SWAO SIG, i.e., both are scheduled for the same time on Monday, May 5, we have a request to move the SWAO SIG telecon to 10 am EDT, Monday, May 12.

Please let us all know if you support this rescheduling to the following week.

Note also, that I cannot attend in any case on May 5, since I will be traveling. But I should be able to attend on May 12.

Also, have we received any word about our ISWC 2014 Workshop proposal?

Thanks,
Leo

Dr. Leo Obrst        The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx     Information Technology Tech Center, CCG
Voice: 703-983-6770  7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H317
Fax: 703-983-1379    McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-swao/
File-share: http://iaoa.cim3.net/file/work/SIG/SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology/
SIG Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IAOA_SWAO_SIG
Activities Blog: http://iaoa-activities.blogspot.com/ ...(coming!)
To join: please email the SIG conveners or to: info[at]iaoa.org
IAOA website: http://iaoa.org

IAOA website: http://iaoa.org     (01)