iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] current files

To: iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:39:16 +0000
Thanks Leo - here's my bio and link. Sorry it took so long.

Mike Bennett, Hypercube Ltd., www.hypercube.co.uk . Mike Bennett is the originator and editor of the Financial Industry Business Ontology (FIBO), an industry initiative to standardize the terms used in investment management using Semantic Web notation, which is sponsored by the Enterprise Data Management Council. He has 15 years experience in the financial industry, mainly in standards development, and is a member of the IAOA.

Best regards,

Mike