[iaoa-member] Results of 2014 Virtual Assembly (Ballot on Finances)

To: "[IAOA-member]" <iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Gruninger <gruninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 16:04:51 -0400
Dear IAOA members,    (01)

many thanks to all of you who spent time on our virtual Assembly and
expressed your votes concerning the 2013 Financial Statement and 2014
Budget. The ballot was closed with the end of April 28 (everywhere).    (02)

We haven't reached the quorum during the first call for voting, but we have
a validly constituted Assembly after the second call, with a participation
rate of 42.2%. The 2013 Financial Statement and the 2014 Budget are both
approved by more than 94% of the participants of the ballot. Detailed
results are listed below and on [1]. We are grateful to everyone actively
engaged!    (03)

In case there remain any further questions, please feel free to contact [2]
info@xxxxxxxx  or send issues of general relevance to the members' mailing
list [3].    (04)

Further thanks go to those who coordinated the ballot and setup the voting
system, and we thank you once more for your contributions.    (05)

Best wishes,
Michael Gruninger
President, IAOA    (06)

--- 2014 voting results ---    (07)

Total number of members:               128
Quorum for validity during 1st call:    65
No quorum for validity during 2nd call.
Total number of votes:                  54    (08)

Ballot 1 (Approval of 2013 Financial Statement)
Yes:     53 (98.1%)
No:       0 ( 0.0%)
Abstain:  1 ( 1.9%)    (09)

Ballot 2 (Approval of 2014 Budget)