[iaoa-member] IAOA Assembly -- Second Call

To: "[IAOA-member]" <iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Gruninger <gruninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 11:38:26 -0400

Dear IAOA members,    (01)

unfortunately we missed the quorum required for the Budget and
Financial Statement.    (02)

Our statute foresees in this case a second Assembly call, where no
quorum is required.
For this second call, the votes already expressed are considered as valid,
so this is an opportunity for those who haven't expressed their vote to do so.    (03)

The extended ballot period will be
Thursday, Apr 24, 00:00 anywhere [1] - Monday, Apr 28, 23:59 anywhere [2]    (04)

If you want to keep the same vote you had already made, you don't
have to do anything (we will just count that as your new vote).    (05)

If you want to vote again (differently from how you voted before),
please send a message to
<info@xxxxxxxx>, mentioning your voting id from the confirmation
message of your first vote. Then the software administrator can be
instructed to cancel the corresponding vote and give you access to the
voting system again.    (06)

Michael Gruninger
President, IAOA    (07)

[1]