[iaoa-member] Fwd: New and old nominations and personal statement

To: "[IAOA-member]" <iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Francesca Quattri <quattri.francesca@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:57:40 +0800
G'day,

Thanks to All for the numerous replies to the nominations, the support and the interest.

Following the responses that I got from my nominees, I (1) wish them good luck for the upcoming months and (2) keep their names in mind for the next run.

This means I can start anew with my nominations (I mentioned there were others in mind).

Two words on each:
a. Ali Hashemi: long-(longer than the rest of us)time engagement for the Community, regular presence, great communication skills, involvement (Ali was i.a. a member of the Organizing Committee of the Ontology Summit 2013)

b. Some names from the regular guests of Peter's Ontolog session (their participation and background speak for themselves in terms of motivation and action): Kenneth Paul Backlawsky, Anthony Galton, John Sowa, Todd Schneider, Matthew West.
Warning: names left out, please consider them as well.

c. Frank kindly reminded me I forgot a personal statement: Currently PhD fellow at the CBS Dept, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Supervisor: Prof. Huang Chu-Ren. Master in Konferenzdolmetschen in GE, diplom from IT. Current research topic on space and idiomatic language, with some open space for interdisciplinary approaches, incl. ontology.

Regards, F.