Re: [iaoa-member] Nomination

To: iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Till Mossakowski <till@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 20:26:21 +0200
Dear Francesca,    (01)

many thanks, but I am not eligible, because I only recently joined IAOA.    (02)

All the best,
Till    (03)

--
Prof. Dr. Till Mossakowski  Cartesium, room 2.51 Phone +49-421-218-64226
DFKI GmbH Bremen                             Fax +49-421-218-9864226

principal office, *not* the address for mail etc.!!!:
Trippstadter Str. 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern
management board: Prof. Wolfgang Wahlster (chair), Dr. Walter Olthoff
supervisory board: Prof. Hans A. Aukes (chair)
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313    (06)