[iaoa-member] nomination of Marion Haemmerli

To: "[IAOA-member]" <iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Laure Vieu <vieu@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 17:00:48 +0200
Dear all,    (01)

I would like to add to the excellent nominations that already came up
and nominate Marion Haemmerli as candidate for the EC.    (02)

Marion is a PhD student in philosophy from Switzerland, working at the
University of Lausanne and at Columbia University under joint
supervision of Michael Esfeld and Achille Varzi. After completing a BSc
in Mathematics and an MA in Philosophy at the University of Geneva, she
started a PhD on representations of space with an interdisciplinary
approach involving formal ontology, descriptive metaphysics and AI
qualitative representations.
She is currently serving our community as co-chair of the Early Career
Symposium at FOIS 2014.
I believe her transcontinental and interdisciplinary experience makes
her a perfect student candidate for the EC.    (03)

Best regards,
Laure Vieu    (04)