Re: [iaoa-member] Nomination of Janna Hastings for the EC

To: "'[IAOA-member]'" <iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Janna Hastings" <hastings@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:32:31 +0100
Dear all,     (01)

Many thanks to Robert and others for the nomination and for the kind
support.  I am honoured to stand for election for the IAOA EC and would be
delighted to contribute to the important work of this association in a more
active way should I be elected.  I understand that the protocol is that I
need to send a position statement, and this will follow shortly.     (02)

With warm regards,
Janna    (03)