Re: [iaoa-member] Nomination

To: Francesca Quattri <quattri.francesca@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[IAOA-member]" <iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Francesca Quattri <quattri.francesca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Till.Mossakovski@xxxxxxx
From: Amanda Vizedom <amanda.vizedom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:07:47 -0400
Francesca, Peter, and All,

Thanks for the expressions of nomination and support. Unfortunately, I must decline to run.

I'd love the opportunity to be more involved with (a wider range of) IAOA activities, including potentially serving on the EC in the future. It is a near-certainty, however, that my primary professional responsibilities and schedule will change significantly in the coming months, in ways I cannot now predict. I'm therefore unable to commit, now, to the regular and reliable participation and focus that the EC deserves.

Best Regards,
Amanda Vizedom