Re: [iaoa-member] Nominations for IAOA Executive Council

To: "[IAOA-member]" <iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Francesca Quattri <quattri.francesca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, stefano.borgo@xxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 07:08:25 -0700

Wonderful! I second Stefano Borgo's nomination of Francesca Quattri to be a candidate.

Regards. =ppy

Peter P. Yim
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PeterYim
--

On Sep 8, 2013 12:51 AM, "Francesca Quattri" <quattri.francesca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
G'day,

I hope for my candidates to get through and get elected.

I am flattered by Stefano's, as well by other Associaton members' proposal, who have meanwhile asked if I would like to consider this opportunity.

I am surely far beyond the current league of EC members, but this can be a great experience as well, and it does not happen all the time, so I am in.

Thank you for your support and trust.

F.