[iaoa-member] (no subject)

To: iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Michael Gruninger <mudcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 15:17:56 -0400

Dear IAOA members,    (01)

many thanks to all of you who spent time on our virtual Assembly and
expressed their votes concerning the 2012 financial statement and 2013
previsional budget. The ballots have been closed since April 30, 23:59:59 CEST.    (02)

Thanks to your contribution we managed to reach the quorum to the point,
such that the Assembly is validly constituted. Moreover, the 2012 financial
statement and the 2013 previsional budget are both approved unanimously.
Detailed results are listed below and on [1].    (03)

In case there remain any further questions, please feel free to contact [2]
info@xxxxxxxx or send issues of general relevance to the members' mailing
list [3].    (04)

Thanks to those who coordinated the ballot, to those who setup the voting
system, and once more to all of you actively engaged.    (05)

Best wishes,
Michael Gruninger
President, IAOA    (06)

--- Voting results ---    (07)

Total number of members: 117
Quorum for validity:      60
Total number of votes:    60    (08)

Ballot 1 (Approval of 2012 Financial Statement)
Yes:     60 (100.0%)
No:       0 (  0.0%)
Abstain:  0 (  0.0%)    (09)

Ballot 2 (Approval of 2013 Previsional Budget)
Yes:     60 (100.0%)
No:       0 (  0.0%)
Abstain:  0 (  0.0%)    (010)

--- References ---    (011)