[iaoa-member] Thanks & IAOA assembly reminder: ca. 1.5 days left

To: "'[IAOA-member]'" <iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Frank Loebe" <frank.loebe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:00:21 +0200
Dear IAOA member,    (01)

thank you very much if you have already voted in our present ballots on the
Association's finances 2012 and 2013.    (02)

Otherwise, please take this as a gentle reminder to cast your vote. The
ballots are open until tomorrow, Apr 30, 23:59:59 CEST, less than 37 hours
from the time of sending this message.     (03)

--> Please participate now or today and help meeting the quorum!    (04)

QUICK SUMMARY of voting steps:
1.) Go to the IAOA website, item "Members's Area", tab "Utilities"
    (equivalently, directly to [1])    (05)

   [1] http://www.iaoa.org/members/utilities/utilities.html    (06)

2.) Select "2013 Vote for Financial Statement and Previsional Budget"
3.) Cast your vote, please  -> THANK YOU!    (07)

Further information can be found below and on [2]. For step 1.) you will
need login data (registered email address as login and your respective
password). Where necessary, resetting your password yourself is possible via
[3].    (08)

Many thanks in advance and best regards,
Frank Loebe
Secretary, IAOA    (09)

[1] http://www.iaoa.org/members/utilities/utilities.html    (010)

[2] http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IAOA_Assembly_2013_04    (011)