[iaoa-election] 2012 IAOA EC Candidate Nomination: Oliver Kutz

To: "IAOA Election Committee (co)" <iaoa-election@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'[IAOA-member]'" <iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Oliver Kutz <okutz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John Bateman <bateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 10:35:56 +0200
Dear all,    (01)

I would like to nominate Oliver Kutz as a candidate
for the EC. Oliver has been very active for years in
the areas of distributed ontologies, E-connections,
and now is actively pushing the ISO standardisation
effort on a Distributed Ontology Language specification.
He has also been helping to maintain our IAOA website
for several years and so is very familiar with
all the details of the assoication's organisation.
I think he would bring a useful new perspective
into the EC.    (02)

Best,
John Bateman.    (03)