[iaoa-member] 2012 IAOA EC Candidate Nomination: Frank Loebe

To: iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Robert Hoehndorf <leechuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 11:10:09 +0100
Dear IAOA members,    (01)

I nominate Frank Loebe, research assistant at the Department of Computer
Science, University of Leipzig (Germany) as a candidate for the 2012 EC of
the IAOA.
For information about Frank, see
https://wiki.imise.uni-leipzig.de/FrankLoebe     (02)

I have known Frank for more than 8 years. He contributed to the ontological
analysis of roles and relations, function, time and space, and has worked on
ontology modularization, biomedical ontology and the connections between
ontology and formal semantics.
More importantly, I know Frank as a person that is dedicated to the
advancement of formal ontology as a scientific discipline, through outreach
and teaching as well as methodological research, and I believe he will make
an ideal candidate for the IAOA EC.    (03)

Robert Hoehndorf
Research Associate
University of Cambridge    (04)