[iaoa-member] IAOA assembly open - Please cast your vote NOW!

To: IAOA-members <iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Nicola Guarino <nicolguar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:15:34 -0400
Dear IAOA members,    (01)

       I declare our the first 2011 virtual assembly open. Its main purpose is
to discuss and approve the 2010 financial statement and the 2011 budget. This a
formal requirement of our Statute.    (02)

Starting from now, IAOA members can vote online till April 22 12:00 (noon)
CEST. Detailed voting instructions appear at    (03)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IAOA_Assembly_2011_04     (04)

All votes are anonymous.    (05)

The relevant documents (financial statement plus provisional budget) are
accessible at:    (06)

http://www.iaoa.org/downloads/Financial-Statement-2010.pdf
http://www.iaoa.org/downloads/Provisional-Budget-2011.pdf    (07)

The discussion on the budget (and possibly on any other issue concerning the
Association) can go on, by replying to this thread (or by starting a new thread
with an appropriate subject line) on our [iaoa-member] mailing list
<mailto:iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.    (08)

The quorum is satisfied if the number of votes exceeds 50%+1 of the IAOA
members on April 22 12:00 (noon) CEST. If we are not able to meet the quorum
requirement, a second call will be necessary. The outcome of the voting will be
announced to the members mailing list on April 22.    (09)

Please be aware that your vote takes just a few minutes, but is of huge
importance to let our Association move forward. Guaranteeing that the IAOA life
is truly open and democratic is our first priority, and you will certainly
understand that it requires a huge investment of voluntary time. So we really
count on your support and sense of participation to a common thing.    (010)

        PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE!    (011)

Best wishes,    (012)

Nicola Guarino
President, IAOA    (013)