iaoa-general

[iaoa-member] A great Ontology Summit!

To: IAOA general <iaoa-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: IAOA-members <iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Nicola Guarino <guarino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 18:59:08 +0200
*** Apologies for duplications ***

Dear all, the Ontology Summit 2012 Symposium has just ended. Thanks
again to everybody who has participated. We truly think that given the
content, quality, community engagement, international participation,
collaborative work, richness of the deliverables, this has been the
best yet, of all Ontology Summits!

You are warmly encouraged to check our (pretty new!) Symposium Web
site, which thanks to the dedication and creativity of Ali Hashemi now
has a very professional look, with quick pointers to access all the
relevant and background information also for media and non-experts.
Feel free to circulate this link to everybody interested:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/OntologySummit/2012/

You are also encouraged to review the Communique and endorse it. A
downloadable version, as well as endorsement instructions can be found
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2012_Communique

Also share the Communique with your communities and friends and
colleagues, and encourage them to endorse it. This solicitation for
endorsements will be open for one month. As usual, this Communique
will be then published on Applied Ontology.

Please post your endorsement OFF-LINE to either Peter Yim or the
Ontology Summit 2012 Communique Lead Editors Todd Schneider and Ali
Hashemi at:
Peter Yim peter.yim@xxxxxxxx
Todd Schneider tjschneider@xxxxxxxxx
Ali SH asaegyn+out@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks again to all,
Nicola, Leo, Ram, Michael, and the entire Ontology Summit 2012
Organizing Committee