iaoa-general

Re: [iaoa-general] OntologySummit2010 review and follow-up action planni

To: iaoa-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:30:25 -0700
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2010_04_15    (01)

Coming up next Thursday, 15-April-2010, is our OntologySummit2010
review and follow-up action planning event. The session will be
chaired by this year's Summit general co-chairs, Dr. Steven Ray and
Professor Barry Smith.    (02)

If you have not had a chance to go over the
OntologySummit2010_Communique and send in your endorsement, now is the
time! We need your support.
See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010_Communique#nid2CUN    (03)

Please come join us to review what transpired from Ontology Summit
2010, to plan projects and action items that are emerging as a result
of the Summit, and to toss around ideas on what we will do for the
next summit.    (04)

This virtual event is scheduled for Thursday, 15-Apr-2010 starting at:
10:30am PDT / 1:30pm EDT / 7:30pm CEST / 6:30pm GMT / 17:30 UTC
* World clock:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=15&year=2010&hour=10&min=30&sec=0&p1=224    (05)

See dial-in information and other session details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2010_04_15    (06)

*RSVP* by emailing the sender (<mailto:peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, offline
please, and state the date of the event your are registering for)  or
add yourself directly to the session page if you are already an
Ontolog or prior-year ontology-summit community member) so that we can
prepare enough resources to support everyone.    (07)

We shall look forward to your participation on Thursday!    (08)

Regards.  =ppy    (09)

for the
OntologySummit2010 Organizing Committee
--    (010)