iaoa-general

[iaoa-general] FOIS deadline extension

To: "'iaoa-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <iaoa-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Antony Galton <apgalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Galton, Antony" <A.P.Galton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:07:59 +0100

                           FOIS 2010
              Sixth International Conference on
            Formal Ontology in Information Systems
                   (co-located with KR 2010)    (01)

                http://fois2010.mie.utoronto.ca           (02)

E X T E N S I O N    T O    S U B M I S S I O N   D E A D L I N E    (03)

Please note that the submission deadline for FOIS 2010 has been moved
back to 31st October 2009. The dates are now:    (04)

   Submissions:  31 October 2009
   Notification of acceptance: 18 December 2009
   Final camera-ready submission: 15 January 2010
   Conference: 11-14 May 2010    (05)

Submitted papers must not exceed 14 pages, including the bibliography
and an abstract of no more than 300 words.     (06)

Papers should be submitted electronically as PDF files prepared in
accordance with the IOS formatting guidelines available from
http://www.iospress.nl/authco/instruction_crc.html. Submissions should
be made via Easychair at http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=fois2010.     (07)

Proceedings will be published by IOS Press and will be available at
the time of the conference. Please note that at least one author must
register for the conference in order for an accepted paper to be
published in the proceedings.     (08)