iaoa-education

Re: [iaoa-education] Fwd: The first IAOA Summer School

To: IAOA Education Committee <iaoa-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Werner Kuhn <werner.kuhn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:12:54 +0100
Stefano,
the link for the (currently unlinked) Summer Institute is http://vespucci.org/history/2011#PO
thanks
werner

--
Werner Kuhn
Institute for Geoinformatics
University of Muenster
Weselerstr. 253
D-48151 Muenster
kuhn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://ifgi.uni-muenster.de/~kuhn
Vespucci Summer Institutes: http://www.vespucci.org
Linked Open Data University of Muenster: http://lodum.de

On Friday, February 10, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Stefano Borgo wrote:

Dear all,
I distributed this to the iaoa-member and iaoa-general lists.
Can you take care of the publicity (or find someone for this)?
Cheers
-S

Begin forwarded message:

From: Stefano Borgo <stefano.borgo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: The first IAOA Summer School
Date: 10 February 2012 18:40:47 CET

Dear all,

we are happy to announce the first IAOA Summer School.
This is the first of a new series of events that we add to the list of IAOA activities and services (Conferences, Workshops, Educational events, Applied Ontology journal, SIGs, Ontology Summit series).

The "First Interdisciplinary Summer School on Ontological Analysis" will be held in Trento on July 16-20, 2012.
You can find instructors, courses and further information here:

Feel free to distribute the announcement to students, researchers and practitioners.

Cheers
Stefano Borgo
on behalf of IAOA Summer School Organization and IAOA Education Committee

Activities Blog: http://iaoa-activities.blogspot.com/ ...(coming!)
To join: please email committee chair or to: info @ iaoa.org
IAOA website: http://iaoa.org

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-education/