iaoa-education

[iaoa-education] Invitation to IAOA members to join the IAOA Education L

To: "[IAOA-member]" <iaoa-member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "iaoa-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <iaoa-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michael Gruninger ()"@smtp-bedford.mitre.org
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:18:07 -0400

All,

Michael  Gruninger and I, IAOA EC liaisons to the Education Committee, invite interested members to join the IAOA Education distribution list.

The new chairs of the Education Committee, Fabian Neuhaus and Antony Galton, along with the Sub-Committee chairs Werner Kuhn (of the Summer School Sub-Committee) and  Robert Hoendorf (of the PhD consortia/Doctoral Colloquia/Student Exchanges Sub-Committee) , and Michael and I welcome you!

There will shortly be an announcement about the upcoming Summer School in Applied Ontology, to be held sometime in July, 2011.

Leo and Michael

On behalf of the IAOA EC and the Education Committee

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-education/
Committee File-share: http://iaoa.cim3.net/file/work/Committee/Education/
Committee Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IaoaEducation
Activities Blog: http://iaoa-activities.blogspot.com/ ...(coming!)