iaoa-council

[iaoa-council] synthetic proposal for financial issues

To: IAOA Executive Council <iaoa-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Laure VIEU <vieu@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:46:57 +0200
Dear all,    (01)

on the basis of the information I sent to you on wednesday, here is a
synthetic proposal that I would like to submit for approval. of course,
any aspect of this can be discussed.    (02)

- open the bank account with Cassa Rurale di Trento (the cheapest, still
ethical enough)    (03)

- provide the following ways of payment:    (04)

       - on-line credit card (Visa or MasterCard) payment with the
bank's system  (cost: 1,5%)    (05)

       - on-line Paypal payment with a 3% surcharge  (cost: roughly
0,35E + 3,5% , the 3% surcharge is a rough estimate for a 50E fee)    (06)

       - off-line payment with bank transfer, forcing the interested
people to get in touch with me so as to make sure we avoid the high
charges for transfers of non-European origin (cost: 0, if all goes well)    (07)

Laure    (08)