health-ont

[health-ont] Fwd: Senator Tom Harkin Health Care Reform Town Hall Meetin

To: os-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, arc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rubin, Ken" <ken.rubin@xxxxxxx>, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Tanner <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, dana@xxxxxxxxxx
From: Ed Dodds <dodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:20:29 -0500
FYI    (01)

RE: What to ask about new bill?    (02)

James:    (03)

I think the most prudent thing for me to do is pass this inquiry on to
lists of contacts who are active in reform in their various spheres of
influence. I'll also post to my LinkedIn Medical Banking and Open
Health Care groups, blog it at MBlog, etc. Thanks for the heads up.    (04)

I'd suggest using #HarkinHealthcare and #HealthcareReform as hashtags
on twitter and identi.ca for any folks who tweet and/or post (does
laconi.ca have a"cool post verb" yet?).    (05)

Best regards,    (06)

Ed Dodds    (07)