health-ont

Re: [health-ont] NHIN RFI Posted on Wiki Workspace

To: "[health-ont]" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:10:40 -0800
Wonderful, Bob et al.    (01)

Note: in all haste, Bob probably meant to say at the beginning of his
message:    (02)

"The current Draft Response to Dr. Brailer’s RFI was sent as an
attachment, but some of you may have problems with attachments. The RFI
Draft is now posted on our file-sharing workspace at
<http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/Version to
Circulate to Onto.doc> ..."    (03)

-ppy    (04)

P.S. If the above link doesn't show up as one piece on your email (due
to the spaces on the filename), please cut and paste it to your browser
command line. ( It might be helpful to refer back to the file naming
convention that Ontolog has adopted. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum//ontolog-forum/2004-02/msg00029.html ) -ppy    (05)

P.P.S. Bob had inadvertently including the link to WebDAV server upload
URL (which is password protected), rather than the download URL (which
is not password protected.) That said, I believe most of us know the
access password already ... if not, and you need it, please email me
offline. -ppy

Bob Smith wrote Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:07:04 -0800:    (07)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/
To  Post: mailto:health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NhinRfi    (09)