energy-water-nexus

[energy-water-nexus] Ontology Summit 2010 Case Study Presentation

To: energy-water-nexus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: energywaternexus@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:40:43 +0000
Message from energywaternexus@xxxxxxxxx:
Where are we and where are we going? A pdf with the "Energy-Water Nexus vis-a-vis the Environment" Case Study " presentation (Tuesday afternoon at the 2010 Ontology Summit) addresses this question and is available to anyone with the link (below):

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BzLPIOUuPgpwNTMwMDkwMDYtNDQ2ZS00YzNjLWE0OWQtZGZmZTE4OGZkNGQx&hl=en

There should be no login or password required to view it. If you cannot access it, please let me know - I'm again trying to make information available another new way. If you can, please feel free to forward this to interested colleagues - and encourage them to participate.

Comments?

thanks and have a good week,
Jim
Click to open:
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Google Docs logo