energy-water-nexus

[energy-water-nexus] PDS to Topic Map Conversion?

To: energy-water-nexus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Disbrow, Jim" <Jim.Disbrow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:48:04 -0500

In digging around for a tool to convert the .pds into a Topic Map, I discovered Adobe’s RoboHelp advertises it can export a TopicMap. Does anyone have experience with this tool and/or file structure? Does anyone have an Adobe CS4 /license available for taking advantage of RoboHelp’s free trial period (which I’m hoping we can try)?

Re: Relatioships in Ontologies

I’d be happy if we could just get the first relational operator working, and it would be the word “change”, as broadly specified in the Federal Enterprise Architecture’s Glossary, in the sense of a pipeline model, as in X “changes to “ Y and  Y “changes from” X.

Thanks and have a good day,

Jim Disbrow

Program Manager, ET.gov