cctont-imp

[cctont-imp] Re: Finalizing EIDX paper/presentation

To: CCT Ontology Implementation <cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve Ray <ray@xxxxxxxx>, Leo Obrst <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>, Garret Minakawa <Garret.Minakawa@xxxxxxxxxx>, Alan Stitzer <marstal2@xxxxxxx>, "William E. McCarthy" <mccarth4@xxxxxxx>, Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:41:16 -0800
Further to my earlier message, I am writing to urge EVERYONE concerned
to join us at the call this Wed 2004.11.24 10:30am PST / 1:30pm EST.
That would include those who are on the [CCT-Rep] team -- GarretM,
AlanS, TimMcG, EvanW, NenadI, PeterD, KurtC, AdamP, ... ; as well as
those who are coming (particularly SteveR & LeoO) to the EIDX panel.
This may possibly be the last chance we can review the paper and the
powerpoint that we will be presenting for and on behalf of the Ontolog
Forum.    (01)

In the mean time, please post your input (written passages or bullet
points for inclusion ... please)  to the main ontolog-forum list
<mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, or directly to the wiki at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation/CctRep_Recommendation
sand then send us a short note alerting us to it.    (02)

Again, we'd appreciate very much if Kurt and Adam can post their latest
work (respectively, the white paper and the powerpoint) to the forum by
end-of-day Tue 2004.11.23, so that we can have a bit of time to review
and then discuss them on the 11/24 conference call.    (03)

In particular,    (04)

Adam: please note the title and outline (for the paper) that Kurt and I
have worked up, at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation/CctRep_Recommendation#nid021    (05)

Kurt:  please note that I have added some items under:
    "approach":
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation/CctRep_Recommendation#nid09
& "useful materials":
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation/CctRep_Recommendation#nid048    (06)

Pat: thanks for getting the updated SMQCC.pprj (with SKIF-AXIOM) protege
work product out.    (07)

Talk to you all on Wednesday.    (08)

Thanks & regards.  -ppy    (09)

P.S. I'll be sending out the Wed Conference Call "invitation" out
shortly.  -ppy
--    (010)

Peter P. Yim wrote Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:14:24 -0800:    (011)

To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/CCT-Representation/